Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 4386 Junior Asst., Stenographer, Driver & Group D Vacancies
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has released a new Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification High Court of Allahabad has invited Applications for the Various Posts of junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Group D Vacancies. There are total 4386 Vacancies in Allahabad High Court. Candidates who are Interested and looking for the Govt Jobs in Allahabad High Court,must Apply for these posts. There are Different posts with different Category. Candidates who belongs to the Eligible Category can Apply for that Post.
Candidates are Advised to fill the Application Form on or before the Last Date. The Process to fill the Application Form is Already Started. The Last Date to fill the Application Form is 22nd August 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for these posts via Online by Visiting the Official Website of Allahabad High Court i.e allahabadhighcourt.in. Candidates can also visit on our official web portal www.entrancejobnews.com . Here we will provide you all the Latest Details about the Post and also the Direct link to Apply Online.
Further Details About the Post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last Date to fill the Application Form etc. are given Below.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Allahabad High Court
Name of the Posts: Junior Asst, Stenographer, Driver & Group D
No. of Posts:4386
Job Type: Central Govt Job
Job Location: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: allahabadhighcourt.in
Application Form: Available Now
Post wise Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade III: 543 posts
- Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices: 1786
- Driver: 37
- Group D: 2020
- For Stenographer Grade III: Candidates should have passed Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
- For Junior Assistant and Paid Apprentices: Candidates should have passed Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer.
- For Driver: Candidates should have passed High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period of at least 3 years.
- For Group D: Candidates should have passed Junior High School.
Candidates Age Should be
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Stenographer Posts: General and OBC Candidates have to Pay Rs. 750/- and SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD Candidates have to Pay Rs. 500/-.
- For Other Posts: General and OBC Candidates have to Ray Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/Ex-S/PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-.
- Stenographer Grade III: 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2800/-
- Junior Assistant: 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 2000/-
- Paid Apprentices: 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Drivers (Grade IV): 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Group D: 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/-
Candidates will be Selected through
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Practical Test
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd August 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 22nd August 2017
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
- At first visit the Official Website allahabadhighcourt.in.
- Now Search for the Link Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017.
- Click on that link and read the Full Notification Carefully.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Application Form with required Details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the filled Application Form for future uses.