Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2017-2018; Apply Online for 157 Forest Guard Vacancies
Recently Goa Forest Department released a new Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification Goa Forest Department is going to Release huge number of Vacancies in Goa Forest Department.There is total 157 Vacancies of Forest Guard in Goa Forest Department. Interested Candidates can Apply for these posts via Online. Before Applying for these posts Candidates need to check the Eligibility Criteria for these posts. If Candidates meets the Eligibility Criteria then they Apply for these posts via online by visiting the Official Website that is www.forest.go.gov.in or Candidates can visit on our Official Web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you complete details about the post and also the Direct link to Apply Online.
Further Details About the Post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last Date of the Application Form are given below.
Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Goa Forest Department
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
No. of Posts: 157
Job Type: State Govt Job
Job Location: Goa (Panaji)
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.forest.goa.gov.in
Candidates should have done 12th form any Recognized Board and also knows konkani/Marathi Languages.
As on 22nd February 2018, Candidates age Should be
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age Relaxation will be provided to the reserve Category Candidates as per govt Rules.
All Category Candidates need to Pay Rs. 20/- Only as Application Fee.
Candidates who got Selected will get Rs 4440/- to Rs. 7440/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1400/-.
Candidates will be Selected through
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
How to Apply for Goa Forest Department Recruitment 2017-2018
- At first visit the Official Website of Goa Forest Department i.e. www.forest.goa.gov.in.
- Now Search for the link Goa Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Click on that link and read the Full Notification Carefully.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application Form with Correct Academic Details.
- Upload all the Scanned Documents that are Required.
- Also Upload your Recent Passport sized Photograph and Signature Also.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take A printout of the filled Application Form for future uses.
Click here to Apply Online(link will be Available after releasing on its official Website)