Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017-Apply online for 109 English & Gujarati Stenographer Grade II Posts
Hey All the Job Seekers here is a good news for all of you. Recently Gujarat High Court Released a new Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification Gujarat High Court is going to recruit fresher Candidates for the Various posts of English & Gujarati Stenographer. There are total 109 Vacancies of Gujarati & English Stenographer. Candidates who are Interested and want to make their career in Gujarat High Court must Apply for these post via Online.
Candidates who wish to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 are advised to fill the Application on or before the last Date. The Last Date to fill the Application Form is 15th August 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can visit the Official Website of Gujarat High Court i.e www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in. Candidates can also visit on our Web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you all the latest details about the post and also the direct link to Apply Online.
Further Details About the post like Educational Qualification,Age limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last Date to fill the Application fee etc are given below.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Gujarat High Court
Name of the Post: English & Gujarati Stenographer
No. of Posts: 109
Job Type: State Govt. Job
Job Location: Gujarat
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- English Stenographer Grade II: 70
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade II: 39
Candidates must have following Qualification
- For English Stenographer Grade II (Class II): Graduate in any discipline or any Equivalent Degree from a recognized university, also have Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m. Candidates should have Basic knowledge of Computer Operation that is essential as per Government Resolution dated 13/08/2008. Candidates also have Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language.
- For Gujarati Stenographer Grade II(Class II): Graduate in any discipline or any
equivalent qualification from a recognized university, also have Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m. Candidates should have Basic knowledge of Computer Operation that is essential as per
Government Resolution dated 13/08/2008. Candidates also have Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language.
As on 15-08-2017, Candidates Age Should be
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- For Women candidates: 5 years
- For SC/ST/SEBC Candidates of Gujarat Origin Only: 5 Years
- For Differently Abled Persons: 10 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen: Actual service rendered plus 3 Years
- For Employees working in the State Government: 05 Years OR to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Differently Abled Persons/Ex-Serviceman need to pay Rs. 250/- as Application fee with usual bank Charges.
- All Other candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee with usual Bank Charge.
- Candidates have to pay the Application Fee through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’, as appended to this Advertisement, from 01/08/2017 to 15/08/2017, during the Bank Working Days and Hours.
Candidates who got Selected will get Salary of Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-.
Candidates will be Selected through
- Mains Examination
- Skill Test/ Stenography
- Viva-voce Test( Oral Interview)
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 1st August 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 15th August 2017
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
- At first visit the Official Website of Gujarat High Court i.e www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
- Now Search for the Link English & Gujarati Stenographer Recruitment 2017 available on the homepage.
- Click on That Link and Read the full Notification Carefully.
- Know about the Eligibility Criteria from the Official Notification.
- If You are Eligible then Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with Correct Academic Details.
- Upload your required Scanned Documents and Passport sized photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Recheck the Filling Details.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled Application Form for future uses.