HSBTE Result Nov/Dec 2016-17 Available for Haryana Diploma Exams @result.hsbte.com 18th Feb 2017
Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Exam DEC 2016 : Release Now
- Haryana Polytechnic Diploma 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th Semester Result for May-June and Nov/Dec 2017 18th FEB 2017
HSBTE Result Nov/Dec 2016-17 – Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) has declare today declare the results of Haryana Polytechnic Diploma Odd Semester Exams on their official website. The students, who had appeared in the end semester regular and backlog examination can check their HSBTE ODD Sem Result 2016-17 from here as soon as the Haryana Technical Education Board declares on their official website.
HSBTE Result 2017 Haryana Diploma Results 2016 Date 18th february
Organization Name : Haryana State Board of Secondary Education
Examination Name : Diploma Examination December 2016
Name of The Posts: Various Diploma Courses
Official Website: hsbte.org.in
HSBTE Diploma Results Dec 2016
www.hsbte.org.in Diploma Results 2017, HSBTE Result 2017 Haryana HSBTE Diploma Results 2016 Sem 1, 2, 3, hsbte.org.in . ,
Haryana State Board of Technical Education
|Result OF Dec-2016|
|Type the letters of above image below.|
The Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) was founded to impart diploma education in the field of Engineering & Technology, Management, Accountants, Architecture, Pharmacy, Applied Art & Crafts. The vision of the HSBTE is to reorient Technical Education which shall be relevant to the real world of work, attractive to the students, responsive to the industries and connected to the community as a whole
How to check HSBTE Diploma Result 2017 Exam:
- All candidates who have appeared in the exam are advised to visit the official website of “Hsbte.org” or click on the link below.
- After that, the official website will appear on your screen.
- Now, search and click on result section of a website.
- After clicking on the result section website open related page for you.
- To check your HSBTE Diploma Exam result 2017, you must know your roll number which is written on your Hall ticket.
- Here you will see a textbox. Click on the textbox and type your Roll Number / Registration number and fill all required details as per shown on web page.
- After fulfilling all requirements click on the Get result option after a second your result will be displayed on computer screen.Your result will be displayed on the screen.