IBPS PO Recruitment 2018-Apply Online for IBPS PO,Clerk, Specialist Officer,RRB CWE VI VII Vacancies,Application Form, Exam Date,Pattern
Hey Candidates here is a good news for all of You. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Called IBPS has released huge number of posts of Probationary Officer(PO) in various Banks. The IBPS PO Exam is held in two parts i.e Pre-Exam and Mains Exam. Complete details about the IBPS PO Exam is given here. This is a Golden Chance for all those Candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs specially in Banking Sector. The IBPS PO Exam holds lots of Banks and brings a great Opportunity for all candidates who wants to make their career in the Banking Sector. The IBPS Contains 19 Banks. Candidates who clears the IBPS PO Exam is able to recruit in any Bank under IBPS.
So Candidates Apply for these posts as soon as possible because this is a great Opportunity for all the Job Seekers. The Process of filling Application form is Started from 6th August 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for these post via Online before the last Date.But before Applying for these post candidates are advised to check the Eligibility Criteria for these posts.If Candidates meets the Eligibility Criteria then the can Apply online by visiting the Official Website www.ibps.in. Candidates can Also Visit on our Web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you all the Latest details about the Post and also the Direct link to Apply Online. Keep Visiting on our website to get updated.
Further Details about the post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, List of Banks under IBPS, Start Date and Last Date for the Filing of Application Form,Exam Pattern, Time etc are given below.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Post: IBPS PO
No. of Posts: Various
Job Type: Banking Jobs
Job Location: All Over India
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Candidates should have Completed their bachelor’s Degree in any field and have knowledge of Computer and also knows the language of that State from which State he/she is Applying.
Candidate’s Age Should be
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Category: 3 Years
- For PWD Category: 10 Years
- For Ex-Serviceman: 5 Years
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: RS. 100/-
- For All other Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Candidates will be Selected through
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 6th August 2017
- Last Date for the Submission Of Online Application Form: 26th August 2017
- Exam Dates: 7th,8th,14th,15th October & 26th November
How to Apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2017-2018
- At first visit the Official Website of IBPS that is www.ibps.in
- Now Search for the Link IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on that link and Read the Notification Carefully.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria in the Notification carefully.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply online Link.
- Fill the Application Form carefully with correct details that are asked in the Form.
- Upload your all required Scanned Documents and also Upload your recent passport Sized photograph and Signature.
- Recheck the Filling Details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the Filled Application Form for future uses.
Bank comes under IBPS Sector
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Syndicate Bank||Canara Bank|
|Andhra bank||Central Bank of India|
|Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation bank|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank Of India|
|Bank Of India||Dena Bank|
|United bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank|
|Punjab & Sind bank||Vijaya Bank|
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO
|Subjects name||No. of questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||1 hour|