Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 750 MPSC Sub Inspector Vacancies @mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recently Released a new Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification the Department invites Applications for the 750 police Sub Inspector Posts through the Mains Exam 2017 as Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. The Department has published this Notification on 18th May 2017 on its Official Website. Interested and Eligible Candidates can register themselves for these MPSC Police Sub Inspector Posts by visiting the Official Website. This is a great Job Opportunity for those Candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Police Department in Maharashtra State.
Before Applying for the Post Candidates should ensure that they meets the Eligibility Criteria given by the Department. Candidates who meets the Eligibility Criteria must Apply for these post before the last Date i.e 01st June 2017. Candidates can apply for these posts through the Official Website of MPSC that is www.mpsc.gov.in or Candidates can Also Apply for these posts from our web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide direct link to Apply.
Further Details About the post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last Date of the Application Form are given below.
Maharashtra PSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Department: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: Police Sub Inspector
No. of Posts: 750
Job Type: State Govt Job
Job Location: Maharashtra
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR: 566
- SC: 98
- ST: 53
- VJA: 08
- NTB: 14
- SBC: 11
Candidates must have Completed Graduation from any Recognized University Under Indian Government Approved Board and must have knowledge of Marathi Language.
Age of the Candidates Should be
- Minimum Age: 19 Years
- Maximum Age: 31 Years
- For Unreserved Category: Rs. 523/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 323/-
Candidates who got Selected will be get salary of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4300/-.
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Personal Interview
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 18th May 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form: 01st June 2017
- Due Date to pay Examination Fee via State Bank of India Challan: 02nd June 2017
- Hall Ticket Download date: one week before the Exam date
- Date of Examination: 25th June 2017
How to Apply for MPSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
- At First, Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Now Search the MPSC PSI Vacancy Notification 2017 official link and Click on it.
- Read the notification completely and read about Eligibility Norms.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Application Form with all the Required Details.
- Upload Photo and signature with all other educational certificate.
- Recheck the Filling Details.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on submit Button.
- Take A printout of the Filled Application Form for future uses.