PSTET Online Application Form 2017-PSTET Notification Exam Date Result 2017
Hey All the Job seekers here we are going to tell you a good news. State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has notified that The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) will be conducted in September 2017. After B.ed or ETT Candidates are looking for the Teacher Eligibility Test. Punjab State is going a chance to all the Students who have done B.ed or ETT to get recruit in Teaching Department through Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. Candidates must prepare themselves for the Test.
As we all know The PSTET Certificate is very compulsory for recruiting in Punjab Govt Teacher Jobs. Candidates who are interested In Teaching Department Want to get recruit in Teaching Department must have to Apply PSTET Exam that will be Conducted in 2017.Till Now Start Preparing for the Test.
PSTET Online Application Form:
The Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test is Conducted by State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab in September 2017. Candidates who are Interested and Eligible Must Apply for the PSTET Online Application Form 2017 via visiting the Official Website that is www.tetpunjab.com or you can visit on our Official Site that is www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you the Direct link to Apply.
To know more details about the PSTET then read the full Article below.
PSTET Online Application Form Details
Name of the Organization: State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab
Name of the Exam: PSTET 2017
Date of Exam: September 2017
Notification: Available Soon
Application Form: Available Soon
Official Website: www.tetpunjab.com
Mode of Application: Online
- For Primary Teacher (Class 1st to 5th): Applicants should have done Senior Secondary or its equivalent degree with at least 50% marks and passed or Appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education or appearing in final year of 2-year diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Secondary Teacher (Class 6th to 8th): Applicants should have passed or Appearing in final year of diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with 50% Marks and passed B.Ed or Graduation with 50% Marks and passed or appearing in final year of B.Ed.
- For General/OBC/BC: Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST : Rs. 300/-
- No fee for Ex- Serviceman
- Start Date of Online Application Form: July 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form: August 2017
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: August 2017
- Exam date: September 2017
How to Apply for PSTET Application Form 2017
- At first visit the Official Website www.tetpunjab.com or directly click on the link provided by us.
- Click on the PSTET Online Application Form Link.
- Read the Full Notification and also read the Eligibility norms.
- If You are Eligible then Click on Apply Online for PSTET 2017 link.
- A new window will be opened where you will find the link named new Registration.
- Click on that link and generate you new Id and Password.
- Now Fill the Application form carefully with correct details.
- upload your Scanned Documents, Photo and Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Now Click on the Submit Button.
- Take A printout of the filled Application form for the future use.
- Good Luck.