Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for Punjab 620 GDS Posts @indiapost.gov.in
Here is a good news for all those Candidates who have passed their Matric Examination and now looking for the Govt Jobs In Punjab State Specially in Punjab Post Office. Punjab Postal Circle has recently uploaded a recruitment Notification for Gramin Dak Seevak Posts. Punjab Post Office is going to fill up 620 GDS Vacant Posts through Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post via online by visiting the Official Website of Punjab Postal Circle that is www.indiapost.gov.in. This is a Great Opportunity for those Candidates who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Punjab Post Office. This is a golden Chance for all the job seekers.
Eligible Candidates who wish to apply Punjab Post Office GDS Posts. To know about the Eligibility Criteria Candidates needs to visit the Official Website or they can visit on our official page that is www.entrancejobnews.com. Here you will get all the latest details about the Post and also the Direct link to Apply. The process of filling Application Form for this GDS Vacancy is Started. So all the Candidates are advised to fill the Application form as fast as possible. Last date to fill the Application Form is 11 May 2017.
Further Details about the post like Educational Details, Age limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection Process, Start And Last date of the Application Form are given below.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Punjab Postal Circle (Punjab Post Office)
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
No. of Posts: 620
- Unreserved Category: 336 Post
- OBC Category: 132 Post
- SC Category: 152 Post
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Job Location: Punjab
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Applicants should be completed SSLC/10th (Matriculation) from recognized University to enroll for Punjab Post Office Vacancy 2017 and must have a computer Training Certificate for at least 60 Days from any well known institute.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ ST: 05 years
- For PH: 10 years
- Selection will depend on the merit list created based on 10th class marks. There is no weightage provided to higher education.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women: No Fee
Candidates who got selected will get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Date of Advertisement: 07 April 2017
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 11 April 2017
- Last date to send online application form: 11 May 2017
How to Apply for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official site that is indiapost.gov.in.
- Then click on notification link of Punjab Post Office GDS Vacancy 2017 and open it.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then click on download application link.
- Fill the application form with correct information like Name, date of birth and other useful details.
- Upload all the required document like photo and signature.
- Verify details before submission of application and make payment of application if required.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process
- Save it and take hard copy of application form for further references.