SSC CGL Online Application Notification 2017-SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification 2017-Apply online
SSC CGL 2017, SSC CGL Online Application Form 2017, SSC CGL Notification 2017,SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam notification 2017, Apply online for the SSC CGL Exam at www.ssc.nic.in
A good news for all of the Job seekers. Finally SSC Department has announced SSC CGL Exam Notification on its official website.The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India. The online registration process for SSC CGL exam 2017 will be started soon. For candidate’s convenience, direct online apply link provided below for SSC CGL exam. Read the full article to know more details about SSC CGL online application form 2017.
This is a great Opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for Central govt jobs. Candidates who are preparing themselves for the SSC CGL Exams must keep in touch with us because we are soon going to publish All SSC CGL Exam Information on our website www.entrancejobnews.com.
SCC CGL 2017 Online Application process will be started very soon. The Examination will be conducted in three phases- Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Interviews & Skill Test. SSC CGL 2017 Tier-1 Examination will be conducted from 1st August to 20th August 2017 at various examination centers in India.
SSC CGL 2017 Overview
- Organization’s Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Examination’s Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination(CGLE)
- Name of the Post: Various central Level posts
- Total No. of Posts: 1200 plus (tentative)
- Job Type: Central govt Job
- Job Location: All Over India
- The Application form will be available from: Available Soon
- Mode of Apply: Online Mode and Offline Mode
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Dates (Revised)
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination||1st August to 20th August 2017 (CBE)|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination||10th November to 11th November 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Examination||21st January 2018|
Important Dates- Revised
|Application form will be available from||16th May 2017|
|Last date to apply||16th June 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-1||July 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||1st Aug to 20th Aug 2017|
|Result declaration for Tier-1||September 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-2||September 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10th to 11th Nov 2017|
|Result declaration for CGL Tier-2||December 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||21st January 2018|
|Interview/Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||February 2017|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed graduation in any stream from any recognized board or university.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years.
How to Apply for SSC CGL Application Form 2017
- At first open the Official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Now click on Apply online for SSC CGL Examination 2017.
- Register your self and generate your new Id and Password.
- Fill the Application form with correct details.
- Upload all your Required Documents.
- Also Upload your Passport sized photograph and Signature.
- Then pay the Application Fee.
- Now Click on Submit button.
- Take A printout of your Application Form for the Further uses.
- Good Luck.
Note: Save your Registration Id and Password for the Future use.