SSC Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Posts @ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2017, SSC MTS Recruitment 2017, 8300 MTS Vacancies, Apply Online for SSC MTS Vacancies,Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment 2017,
Hey Candidates there’s a good news for all of you. Staff Selection Commission which is Probably known as SSC has released a job Notification of 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Posts. SSC Department has inviting Candidates for filling up vacant posts at All over India. Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in India may apply for these vacancies in SSC. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a government body which recruits by releasing notifications every year in various fields. Staff Selection Commission Exam 2017 Notification released on 31st Dec 2016. The Starting date to apply for SSC Jobs is 31st December 2016.
It is a great Opportunity for Class 10 passed candidates to get job under SSC. Candidates who were waiting for SSC to release can now easily apply for it via online by visiting the official website that is ssc.nic.in. They can apply for it by the last date 30th January 2017.
Candidates should know the Eligibility Criteria before applying the post. To know about eligibility criteria must read the official notification. The Commission will recruit candidates through written test.Online Application Form for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.ssc.nic.in apply before 30-01-2017.
SSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
No. of Posts: 8300
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
Name of the Region & Vacancies List
|State Name||SSC Region||No. of Posts|
|Uttar Pradesh, Bihar||Central Region||325|
|Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, AP, Tripura, Manipur||North East Region||226|
|Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep||Kerala Karnataka Region||666|
|Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Telangana||Southern Region||705|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhatisgarh||Madhya Pradesh Region||536|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa||Western Region||1488|
|West Bengal, Odisha, Jharkhand, Sikkim, A & N Island||Eastern Region||634|
|Chandigarh, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana||North Western Region||534|
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand||North Region||3186|
Job Location: All Over India
Job Type: Central Govt Job
- Candidates who have completed Matriculation (X Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board for SSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. For Other eligibility criteria, details refer official notification
As on 01.08.2017
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be in between 18 to 25 years (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999). Age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules
- Candidates who got selected will get Rs.5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Selection will be based on Written Exam (Paper-I) Objective Type and (Paper II) Descriptive Type and Also by Document Verification.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs.100/-
- For Other Candidates (Women/ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee: Nil
- Start Date of Submitting Online Application Form: 31 December 2016
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application Form: 30 January 2017
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2017
- At first logon to the Official Website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Read the Advertisement carefully in latest news to be sure about your eligibility of staff selection commission
- Click on the link click here to apply
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments as applicable
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 online application form for your future reference
- Good Luck candidates.