Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 18290 Constable/SI Jobs @tslprb.in
Recently Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) released a new Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification The Board is going to Recruit Fresh Candidates for the Police Constable & Sub Inspector Posts. There are total 18290 posts of Police Constable & SI(Sub Inspector). Candidates who are Interested and looking for the Police Jobs must Apply for these posts. Candidates can Apply for these posts via Online. This is a Great Opportunity for all Candidates who are looking for the Telangana Police Jobs.
Candidates are Advised to fill the Application Form on or Before the Last date. The Last Date is yet not Declared/Announced by the Telangana Police Board, But Soon it will be Declared on its official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for these posts via Online by visiting the Official Website of Telangana Police Board i.e tslprb.in. Candidates can Also Visit on our web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we provide you all the latest details about the post and also the Direct link to Apply Online.
Further Details About the Post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process etc are mentioned below.
Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
Name of the Post: Police Constable and Sub Inspector
No. of Posts: 18290
Job Type: State Govt Job
Job Location: Telangana
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: www.tslprb.in
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th & Graduation From Any Recognized Board or University.
Candidates age should be
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- MAximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation of 5 Years will be Provided to Reserved Category Candidates.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
Salary Description is yet not Provided in the Notification, But it is Sure that Candidates who got Selected will get Attractive Salary with Grade Pay and All other extra Benefits According to the Telangana Govt Norms.
Candidates will be Selected through
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Final Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Start Date for the Submission of online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
How to Apply for Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
- At first visit the Official Website of Telangana Police Board i.e tslprb.in.
- Now Search for the Link Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 for Constable & SI Posts.
- Click on that link and Read the Full Notification, also read about the Eligibility Criteria.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply online link.
- Fill the Application Form with Correct Academic Details that are Asked in the Form.
- Upload all your Required Scanned Documents, Passport sized photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Print out of the filled Application Form for future uses.