UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017- Apply Online for 30000 Police Constable Vacancies
Recently the Uttar Pradesh Police Department has released a Recruitment Notification. According to the Notification The Uttar Pradesh Police Department is going to Recruit Candidates for the various Posts of Police Constable and SI . There are 30000 Police Constable Vacancies and 3200 SI Vacancies. UP Police Department is also Recruiting 1.25 lacs other posts in UP Police Department. Candidates who are Interested and looking for Govt Jobs in UP Police Department must Apply for these posts via Online. This is a Great Opportunity for all the Job Seekers. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply for these posts on or before the Last Date. Application Process to fill the Application Form will be Started from 15 September 2017.
Candidates can Visit the official Website of UP Police Department that is uppolice.gov.in and Apply for these posts. Candidates can also visit on our Official Web portal www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you all the latest details about the post and also the direct link to Apply Online.
Further Details about the post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last date to fill the Application Form are given below.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Department
Name of the Post: Police Constable
No. of Posts: 30000
Job Type: State Police Jobs
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: uppolicce.gov.in
Candidates must have Passed 10th, 12th & Graduation from any Recognized Board or University.
- General Candidates: 18 to 22 years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 27 years
- SC Candidates: 18 to 27 years
- ST Candidates: 18 to 27 years
- General Candidates: 18 to 25 years
- OBC Candidates: 18 to 30 years
- SC Candidates: 18 to 30 years
- ST Candidates: 18 to 30 years
- Height– 168 cm. (160 cm for ST Candidates)
- Weight: Minimum 50 Kg.
- Chest: 79 cm. (77 cm for ST Candidates), 5 cm Phulav
- Height: 152 cm. (147 cm for ST Candidates)
- Weight: Min. 40 kg.
Candidates have to Pay Rs. 200/- as Application Fee.
Candidates who got Selected will get Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Candidates will be Selected through
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Start Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 15th September 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: Updated Soon
How to Apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
- At first visit the Official Website of UP Police i.e uppolice.gov.in.
- Then Search for the link UP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on that link and Read the Full Notification.
- If You are Eligible then Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with Correct Academic Details that are asked in the Form.
- Upload all your Required Scanned Documents and Passport sized photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout of the filled Application Form for Future Uses.