Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017-Apply Online for 2741 Lecturer posts @cgpanchayat.gov.in
Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017, 2741 Lecturer Posts in Chhattisgarh Zila Panchayat, Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh
The Zila Panchayat of Chhattisgarh has released a new Recruitment notification. According to the Notification Zila Panchayat of Chhattisgarh is going to Recruit Fresh Candidates for the Post of Lecturer. There are total 2741 posts of Lecturer in Chhattisgarh Zila Panchayat. Candidates who are Interested and looking for the Govt jobs in Chhattisgarh State must Apply for these Posts. Candidates can Apply for these Posts Via Online, But Before Applying for the post Candidates need to Check the Eligibility Criteria from the Official Notification.
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application form For the post of Lecturer on or before the Last Date. The Last Date to fill the Application Form is 12th August 2017. Candidates who wish to Apply for these posts can visit the Official Website of Zila Panchayat that is www.prd.cg.nic.in and fill the Application Form. Candidates can also visit on our official Website www.entrancejobnews.com. Here we will provide you all the latest details about the post and also the direct link to Apply Online. So, Candidates Stay in Touch with us and visit Regularly on our web portal.
Further Details about the Post like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Start Date and Last Date to fill the Application Form are given below and link to Apply online Application form is also given below.
Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Zila Panchayat Chhattisgarh
Name of the Post: Lecturer
No. of Posts: 2741
Job Type: State Govt Job
Job Location: Chhattisgarh
Mode of Application: Online
Official Website: prd.cg.nic.in
District Wise Vacancy Details
- Baloda Bazar – 57 Posts
- Balod – 57 Posts
- Bemetara – 52 Posts
- Raipur – 46 Posts
- Kabirdham – 79 Posts
- Durg – 37 Posts
- Mahasmund – 51 Posts
- Bastar – 164 Posts
- Mungeli – 51 Posts
- Rajanandgaon – 212 Posts
- Koriya – 160 Posts
- Jashpur – 341 Posts
- Raigarh -138 Posts
- Surguja – 28 Posts
- Balarampr – 159 Posts
- Bilaspur – 158 Posts
- Kanker – 206 Posts
- Kondagaon – 178 Posts
- Dhamtari – 19 Posts
- Gariyabad – 72 Posts
- Bijapur – 94 Posts
- Narayanpur – 25 Posts
- Korba – 15 Posts
- Dantewada – 15 Posts
- Sukma – 80 Posts
- Surajpur – 113 Posts
- Janjgir – Champa – 134 Posts
Candidates should have Completed their Post Graduate from any Recognized University or Institute.
As on 01 January 2017, Candidates age Should be
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Please see the Official Notification to know about the Pay Scale.
Candidates will be Selected through
- Written Examination
- Start date for the Submission Of Online Application Form: 27 th July 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 12th August 2017
How to Apply for Zila Panchayat Recruitment 2017
- At first visit the official website of Zila Panchayat i.e www.prd.cg.nic.in.
- Now Search for the link Zila Panchayat Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
- Click on that link and Read the Notification.
- Know about your Eligibility also.
- If you are Eligible then Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill the Application Form with correct Details that are asked in the Form.
- Upload all your required scanned documents, passport sized photograph & Signature.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the filled Application Form for future Uses.